Terms and Conditions
By completing this registration form, parents and legal guardians agree to the Terms and Conditions below:
- At the discretion of the School directors, a participant whose actions contravene the rules of the camp, or are deemed inappropriate, unacceptable, dangerous or incompatible with the core values and the School, may be withdrawn from the camp. No reimbursement of camp fees will be administered.
- Participants who use foul language, show disrespect for administrators, other participants, or who engage in violent or aggressive actions will not be tolerated and will be recused from certain activities as required.
- Camp administrators are authorized to take my child/ren off camp premises to local parks, wading pools and major summer attractions as part of the camp program. In the case of rain, all activities will be held indoors at the Hardini Centre.
- In the event of a major or minor incident or emergency, camp administrators are authorized to tend to my child/ren and seek appropriate medical intervention and to act in the interest of the child. Parents and legal guardians will be notified of all major, minor or emergency situations.
- I recognized that my child/ren may be photographed or filmed for promotion and marketing purposes. All raw and edited content is the property of the School for an undetermined period of time.
- In the case of property damages caused by a child’s actions or behaviour, parents or legal guardians agree to pay for whatever costs associated with damages.
- Valued personal items (jewellery, clothes, shoes, etc.) and electronic devices (cell phones, ipads, gaming devices, etc.) should remail at home. The camp will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.