PHYSICAL DISTANCING MEASURES AND HEALTH PRECAUTIONS DURING COVID-19
While the current health crisis is cause for concern for many, the Canadian School of Lebanese Dance is committed to providing a stress free learning environment for all participants through adapted teaching that respects current physical distancing measures and health precautions.
For the safety of students, teachers and parents, the following protocols will be enforced at the School during COVID-19:
- All individuals entering the Hardini Centre must wear a face mask;
- All individuals entering the Hardini Centre must sanitize their hands using dispensers located at the entrance of Door G;
- Students will be required to come dressed for class;
- Students will be required to leave their personal belongings in designated lockers located 2 meters apart in the hallway in front of the studio;
- Students will be required to sanitize their hands before entering class;
- Each student entering the studio will have their fever taken with a hand held thermometer. Students recording body temperatures over 37.5 degrees Celsius or show signs of flu will not be permitted in class. Parents will be asked to pick up students and return home;
- Teachers will wear face shields (visors) when teaching;
- Students will be required to wear face masks during class;
- Students will be positioned at 2 meters distances in the studio;
- Parents will not be allowed inside the studio. In person pick-up will be permitted in hallway in front of studio.